Saturday, November 17, 2012

More New Candle Styles!!!!! And new additions to my curriculum Vitae!!!!



I continue to be busy with Apprenticeship trainings, here and "on the road" as well as cranking out new candle Mold designs when I am here. As well as designing new Candles for the sites. Life and work are super busy and I am enjoying every moment of it! Lots of new Candle Styles will be available soon!

Awhile back I mentioned I had been ordained a Pastor, and have had 2 spots of Great News in the past few days.

First I received my Pastoral Credentials.

It is Official, I received My Graduation Certificate for completing The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Today!!!

Graduate of Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course #1726G

Lucky Mojo Authorized Reseller @ www.waxenchantments.com

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but roots and herbs protect me."





$$¢¢$$

No comments:

Post a Comment